Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 100 - 100 days of yoga!

Up around 6am for Mountain Pose, Pranayama and meditation.  As is now the case, I enjoyed MP (still can't believe I'm saying that!) and it realigned me.  I also enjoyed the Pranayama and meditation, so a good start to the day.

On the way to my first client, it was raining and I found out that my car roof is leaking...again.  Ah well.

After clients, I did a fair amount of work, including a proposal for this latest project.  I have learned not to spend too much time on these things as people can be very fickle - enthusiastic to begin with before something else becomes more important and they lose interest.  We shall see (I say that a lot).

Felt a bit rubbish later on in the day (hormones) but did my 'Athletica' DVD to get a bit of a sweat on and felt much better afterwards.  I hadn't done this one in a while and I can really feel how my stronger core helps support me so much better.  Also enjoyed my shoulders feeling more mobile but still strong - some of the weights exercises are pretty demanding.

Finished up with some reading, TV and looking at footage of some of David's fighters, analyzing how they move.  Actually, it's not just how they move, but the whole picture.  You can tell the ones that will go far and it's their personality/attitude that will make or break them.  Interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment