Monday 7 October 2013

Day 102 - I think pensive is the word

Went for a little run this morning in the beautiful sunshine and then Strength after that.

I must admit, I wasn't feeling it today.  I had the energy but just felt that the repeated curling under of toes that's involved in all the poses aggravates the little plantar fascia issue I have at the moment.  I wasn't in the zone mentally, but felt pretty strong and my breath was calm throughout.

I can't decide if I'm looking forward to finishing the programme or not.  I'm starting to feel quite restricted by it but also wonder how I'll feel at the end when I suddenly no longer have a schedule!  I'm looking forward to doing some other yoga DVDs but will keep most of these in.

Yep, with more thought, I'm anticipating a sense of emptiness or something at the end.  Life is full of ups and downs but the yoga is a constant, something safe.  I think the change in the weather and the shorter days are a factor too - we've had such a lovely, bright summer and the darkness and cold always get to me.  I guess I could go straight into round two...hmmm...

I did some meditation in the evening.  Still need to work on this but it's ok :).

No comments:

Post a Comment