Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 101 - Getting close!

Got up and ready to go for a walk before Cross Train when the phone started making funny noises.  This resulted in no phone connection or internet connection.  David had to call from his mobile (expensive!) to try and sort it out...

It is now sorted, but took all day.  Meanwhile, after giving up on the phone, we did go for a walk and then I did a very enjoyable Cross Train.  My legs struggled with the bound side angle pose after yesterday's 'Athletica' DVD but I managed it on both sides - just.  Other than that, Cross Train has become pretty easy, which seems to be what the rest of the facebook group experienced towards the end of their 108.  The balance is still tough, but only on my rubbish right leg - left leg is fine.

The day has felt pretty wasted because I had a fair amount of work planned but it requires internet connection.  Never mind, I can do it tomorrow.  Still got some housework to do (booo) and hardCORE and then I expect I'll chill out with my book.  It's called, "Trust Your Eyes" by Linwood Barclay and it's very good!

Might go for a little run tomorrow before Strength.  Only a few days to go.  It feels very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment