Thursday 3 October 2013

Day 98 - Big dose of Cardio!

Up at 5am to head into London.  I try and read some of the Bhagavad Gita on this journey and did so this morning.  I wish I had more time to read and think about this - maybe when I've finished the 108, ha ha!

Got back around 9am and went for swim.  It was pretty good - we got ourselves into a good lane, started slow with the middle sector quick and then some sprints towards the end.  One mile complete!

Back home I ran through my 'to do' list, which I've begun to use again.  I stopped doing it for a while and became completely disorganized but I'm now back on it and beginning to feel less stressed about everything. 

Went out again in the afternoon to run some errands and came back for Cardio.  I do love this flow - I sweated a lot today for some reason too.  I did, "Feel sick for six" in the series of 10 :).  I think I was feeling the early start.  I like that this DVD is quite fast-paced for the first half but then includes some nice varied strength/stretch elements in the second half.  It's called 'Cardio' but is a pretty good all-rounder I think.

Up again before 5am tomorrow for Vitality followed by clients, so a good night's sleep is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment