Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 97 - The calm after Yin

Despite my early night, I felt groggy this morning.  I very occasionally get tension headaches that make me feel sick and this went on during the night and I woke up still feeling iffy.  I rarely take painkillers but know when I need to - this morning was one of those times!  The lightest ones work for me though which is good, because I hardly ever use them.  By the time I got to my client, I felt much better :).

I still have a love/hate relationship with Yin.  I finished it about half an hour ago and it does make me feel calm.  However, I am not able to do this in the evening, especially when it's set on a specific day, so Travis talking about getting a great night's sleep afterwards when I actually have to get ready to go and train someone...it's kind of lost on me!  Not sure if I'll keep this one in at the end - although if I decide to just stick to my own programme, I will be able to find times when I can do it in the evening, so we shall see.

I feel back on my game again today.  I wrote out a list of things to do, including some emails that I kept pushing to the back of the queue, so I feel like I've accomplished things.  I will have another early night as I have a 5am start with a swim and Cardio planned at some point.  I don't have my usual evening clients so things can be a bit more relaxed and I should be able to get a significant amount of work in.

I seem to be juggling so many projects at the moment.  It's difficult to know how to spread my time as it's touch and go which ones will pay off and which ones won't.  Oh well, keeps life interesting!  And the yoga, as I've said before, is a welcome constant.

I will meditate before bed tonight and hopefully sleep through this time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment