Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 96 - Need a new right leg

Didn't see my client this morning as she woke up ill and cancelled, so I could have done my yoga then.  I was so tired though because we didn't get back until after midnight, so I'm afraid I went back to bed!

Couldn't really sleep though and still fighting off the lurgy (although I'm definitely winning - hurrah!).  Did lots of admin bits during the morning and then headed out in the afternoon to get some bits and work from a different venue.  David and I are working on a project (one of many) that involves lots of discussion so we sat in a quiet coffee shop and hashed out some ideas.  This project is scarily huge but something we've wanted to do for years and only ever been able to work on sporadically.  It's health-related (as usual) but feels new and exciting.  We'll just keep chipping away at it but on a more consistent basis...

I got to balance at around 5pm.  This DVD has got worse for me.  My stability is terrible on my right leg - something going on there, need to address it.  Again, I almost got that leg up/arm balance thing.  One day!  Managed to hold the crow the whole time, steadily too, which was good.  I had a half hour break (with 12 mins of meditation thrown in) and then did hardCORE.  Felt pretty good.

I'm generally run down, so for my final two weeks I'm going to focus on just looking after myself and getting plenty of sleep.  The day after my 108 Sun Salutations, we're doing a group run so I need to have some energy for quick hamstring recovery!

Everyone in the facebook group is behind me on my 'final stretch'.  Lots of encouragement which is lovely.  Not long to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment