Monday 30 September 2013

Day 95 - Some countryside therapy

Dragged myself out of bed today.  My immune system is in overdrive.  I can feel germs 'lurking' in my body but it refuses to give in!

Strength was tough.  It is still one of my favourites though.  After yoga, I got ready to head out of London to visit my parents.  The journey was pretty tedious as there are so many roadworks and the cats (who I carry on my lap - David drives) started getting agitated.

However, it's always lovely to drive into the village I grew up in and spend time there with my family.  Just Mum and Dad as my sister was working.  David helped my dad out in the garden and I sat in the sunshine listening to the silence and chatting with my mum.  I love how quiet it is in the village.  It makes you realize how relentlessly noisy London is.  The pace is so much slower too.  It's like therapy!

No meditation I'm afraid.  I need to get my act together for my final two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment