Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 83 - Didn't last long

Had a client this morning and then did some work when I got back.  I decided to do Yin mid-afternoon.  I'm afraid I didn't really enjoy it :(.  Thought I'd had a breakthrough with it last week but today I just wasn't feeling it.  I even pulled a muscle in my neck supporting myself in pigeon pose!  Oh dear - useless me. 

It wasn't all bad.  I did feel quite chilled at the end but I suppose I'm just a bit frustrated that my flexibility gains haven't been as great as I'd hoped they'd be and I still don't think these long, static stretches are the way to improve.  At least, some of the positions are too awkward for me to really relax into. 

Went to see another client later on and then early to bed - 5am start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment