Monday 23 September 2013

Day 89 - Tired muscles = no balance!

Up at 6am for my client.  Came back and did some emailing/admin bits and then went swimming.  Pretty quiet in the pool and people swimming at a good pace, so did my mile non-stop.  Definitely getting better at swimming - practice always makes perfect eh?

Food and more admin when I got back, plus running some errands, then I decided to do Balance.  Well, I can safely say that my muscles were feeling the last few days of quite intense exercise so my balance wasn't great.  I decided to use the block for the half moon pose/dancer sequence which felt better.  More controlled, less strain.  I almost, ALMOST did the arm balance thing on both sides - I'd say I held it for half a second!  I'll get there! 

I doubt I'll get to hardCORE today.  No point pushing it - I can't think I'll get much benefit and only have Yin tomorrow, so I'll do hardCORE before that. 

I shall try to get to some meditation later on but really feeling sleepy so may nod off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment