Saturday 28 September 2013

Day 93 - I still like Mountain Pose!

Still liking Mountain Pose!  I've been doing some extra shoulder mobility work and I now actually enjoy doing MP rather than just feeling awkward.  It really seems to even me up - when I begin, I feel wonky and have more weight on one foot than the other but feel more centred and grounded at the end.  I think I'll keep doing this one when the 108 is up.

I did Pranayama but was running out of time so thought I'd get to meditation later.  Went for a swim which was pretty good, apart from everyone in my lane having to accommodate the show off who thought he owned it.  There's always one!

I then had my mammoth eye check up which always takes forever.  My eyes are fine though, which is always good news.  I have to travel to the very south of London for it - Croydon, for those who know it.  Not the nicest place but the contact lens lady is so good and I've been going there for ages, so don't want to change to somewhere more local.  If you find someone good at their job, stick with them I say.  I owned up to still taking a nap sometimes in my lenses - she's written in my notes, "DO NOT TAKE NAPS IN YOUR LENSES!". :)

I had a session with a client when I got back and then did a whole four minutes of meditation!  I have to say, I'm much better at getting 'in the zone' so four mins did have an effect.  I'll try and do more tomorrow.  David came home from training his MMA guys with news of a possible running project - we'll see what happens with that...




No comments:

Post a Comment