Friday 13 September 2013

Day 79 - Feeling chilled

Did Mountain Pose early and it felt like it realigned me a bit.  I think I like splitting up MP and the Pranayama and Meditation - it seems more manageable.

Had a busy morning and half the afternoon with clients.  Did some walking and jogging with them so decided not to run on my own too.  I'll save my energy for Cross Train and Strength this weekend, plus my run with some friends on Sunday. 

I've just done Pranayama and Meditation.  I felt quite restless to start with but got in the zone after a while.  When I first started this, I was glad of the guidance and Travis' words are very meaningful.  Now that I'm more practiced though, I kind of wanted to follow my own inner being and his voice was a bit disruptive.  I may do this meditation in silence from now on, as per my other meditations.  Having said that, some of the things he said still resonated with me today, so we'll see.

Feeling a bit too chilled out to write any more so I'm going to do some reading.  Just me and the cats in the flat so it's very peaceful :).

No comments:

Post a Comment