Thursday 19 September 2013

Day 84 - Loooonng day

Up at 5am to head into London.  I was tired!  I haven't been having any really early starts recently so I'm out of practice.  Got back just after 9am and we had planned a swim but I knew I also had to do Cardio and had clients later, so just got stuck into the Cardio straight away.  The swimming can happen later in the week!

Cardio felt good.  I was tired to start with but it has such a nice flow and warmed me up nicely.  Did some work and then we had to go out and run quite a few errands.  More work when I got back and then out to clients.

Wednesday is a long day - I ate dinner after 10.30pm.  No meditation unfortunately and none yesterday either.  I'm really slacking - need to pull my socks up!  Tomorrow I'll do Vitality first thing, and then squeeze in a run and hardCORE too AND make sure I do some meditation.  Not too early a start - I'll hit my mat around 8am.  Vitality is a good 'un so it'll be a nice start to the day.

I do think that out of the three phases, the first phase and its sequencing was most enjoyable.  We had Detox and Vitality.  Starting to think about what I'll do after the 108 and looking forward to dusting off my Shiva Rea and Rodney Yee DVDs as well as Travis' Short and Sweet.  I'll also probably do some non-yoga ones just to mix it up.  Then I really ought to do another round of the 108 and be more focused, i.e. commit more to the food programme (without being extreme) and do more meditation.  Looking forward to continued progress anyway.

And that's all :).

No comments:

Post a Comment