Wednesday 11 September 2013

Day 77 - It's quite cold and dark

Cardio DVD this morning and then mainly working.  Already getting bits together for the next issue of our magazine - the front cover image is sorted :).

Got all my stuff out and moved the sofa for hardCORE a little while ago and then something made me check the schedule.  I don't have hardCORE today, it's tomorrow.  Oh well, extra bit of exercise moving the furniture about!

I'm off to a client now.  It's decidedly autumnal out there and the forecast looks like rain for our run on Sunday.  Boooooo!

Busy day tomorrow with clients and training.  Haven't figured out how to fit it all in yet but I'm sure it'll happen. 

Oh, cardio was fine.  Enjoyable as usual and the cooler weather makes it a bit easier!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment