Wednesday 11 September 2013

Day 76 - Wonky left leg

Went for a long run this morning.  My left leg felt like it was on wonky so was under tension a bit, but other than that the run was fabulous.  This time of year is great for running because the temperature is just right - you start off a bit cold but then warm up nicely without getting too hot.

I did Yin when I got home which was a bit of a struggle again compared to last time, but it was still good to do.  I always feel that for a complete stretch I need to do something incorporating the upper body.  Triangle pose is a good one for me - it stretches the places that need it. 

I did some work and had clients late this evening, so didn't do any meditation.  I seem to be managing every other day which isn't quite where I should be, but I'm finding it easier.  Ten minutes is pretty easy, whereas before I'd open my eyes having sat there for 'ages' and only three minutes had passed.  So, there is progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment