Sunday 22 September 2013

Day 88 - Training day

Just about got enough energy to type this - ha ha.  Went for a run this morning with David - quite a fast pace for around 45 minutes.  We drove to Clapham Common to run, which is around 20 minutes away.  We didn't leave for the run until around 11am so I didn't even start Strength til around 1pm when we got back.  Towards the end I was decidedly shaky and sweaty - I've had this sensation a few times and it basically means that I'm a bit dehydrated and my electrolyte balance is off.  Just kept my breathing going and moved through it but shavasana at the end felt veeery good.

I've eaten now and feel fine, just tired.  Seriously thinking about swapping my days so that I have Yin tomorrow and Balance on Tuesday.  We're swimming tomorrow so I'm not sure I fancy Balance and hardCORE.  We'll see...

I felt really good running.  My toe did a weird clicky thing before we left and it seemed to sort my foot out.  I think I've had a dislocated toe since last Sunday - feels much better now! 

Off for a shower :).

No comments:

Post a Comment