Saturday 21 September 2013

Day 87 - Fatigued!

Phew, feeling fatigued.  Didn't get back from my client until 12 pm today so decided I'd just do Cross Train rather than run as well.  So, didn't get around to eating until around 1.30pm, by which point I was pretty hungry!

Watched the Grand Prix qualifying (it's the night race in Singapore tomorrow which I don't much like - you can't see very much of what's going on) and then went out for a walk with David as I was feeling the need for some fresh air.  Picked up some bits from the shop on the way back and then did some housework.  Exciting times!

Have also managed 12 minutes of meditation and hardCORE and now am just about ready to sit down and chill.  It is Saturday after all.  Think we'll be running tomorrow and I have Strength on the schedule so I'll be tucking into some decent food later on...well, by decent, I mean with lots of calories :).

Going to try and embrace my last three weeks with a bit more focus though.  I'll really need to feel as healthy as possible to tackle those 108 Sun Salutations!

No comments:

Post a Comment