Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 92 - Better day!

Today began with Vitality at 4.50am.  This is what I've been missing lately: my early morning practice.  There's just something about it that feels 'right' - moving through the poses on my mat while the world is asleep.  I also still feel slightly tired at this time, so my mind isn't entirely awake and therefore doesn't interfere with what I'm doing.  It was nice to have that feeling again.

I had a series of clients today, all very different and all very interesting and wonderful.  I love my job!

I have yet to do my meditation.  I also really need to catch up properly on what everyone else in the facebook 'team' has been doing.  I think I'll have time to get to this tomorrow.  I'm planning to do MP and Pranayama first thing, before a swim.  I then have the annoying, yet essential, trip to the Opticians to have a contact lens check and sight test.  I will get told off as usual for sometimes having a nap with my lenses in...

I have a client in the evening and then it's the weekend.  Yoga on both days of course, maybe a little run on Saturday, then a visit to my parent's (to the village where I grew up) for some chill out time and gossiping.  Ah, love escaping London :).

No comments:

Post a Comment