Thursday 5 September 2013

Day 71 - Woo hoo! I enjoyed 'Yin'!

Well, well.  I actually enjoyed 'Yin' today!  I think I know why too.  It's a little bit to do with the fact that I'm more flexible now, but more to do with being better at meditating on a regular basis.  I was able to just chill out today without my head filling with all sorts of worried, stressful thoughts.  Progress!

I didn't feel like a run beforehand so just did a little mobility routine before I headed to my mat.  I thought about going for a walk or run later but what with work and fetching my car (it's finally back!) I ran out of time.  Ah well, I'll have lots of energy for my 72 Sun Salutations tomorrow morning!

The facebook group have reassured me that I will be fine and that the 72 are easier than the 36!  We shall see - I'm sure that the extra meditation practice will come in handy again.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment