Wednesday 4 September 2013

Day 70 - Much better today :)

Felt much better today.  I started with 'Gentle' and it felt really good.  You almost have to think about changing down a gear and then you start to feel the benefits.  It felt so good to stretch!

I did some work while I waited for David to get back (my early client had cancelled) to go running.  He was running late so by the time we'd driven to Clapham, it was midday and I was starving!  We ran in the baking heat which was a challenge but I tried to remain in as meditative a state as possible which helped. 

So, I didn't have 'breakfast' until 2pm - fruit, nuts and yoghurt (I know the yoghurt isn't part of the 'raw' but never mind...).  I've since been doing more work - and had a shower too, obviously :).

Our new laptop has arrived.  David is busy installing all the software that DOESN'T come with it.  Such a rip off.  He says it's good though.  It looks slim and shiny which is where my appreciation starts and finishes.  I expect I'll be swearing at it soon when it tries to second guess what I want to do and makes everything take twice as long.  Yep, not such a fan of technology :).

Need to plan some client training sessions for later and then more chilled out yoga tomorrow - this time in the form of 'Yin'.  Haven't done this one since the first phase so it'll be interesting.  Might swim or run first as a warm up.  Tomorrow will be hot again so I need to think up lots of reasons to be outside for most of the day!

Getting quite apprehensive about my 72 Sun Salutations on Friday.  I'm going to do them early as this is my favourite time.  Hopefully my arms will hold out as I haven't done any yogi push ups since Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment