Saturday 14 September 2013

Day 80 - Not long to go!

It was strange not running today - Saturday is usually a busy training day.  I did Cross Train this morning which was lovely as usual and then some work.  Did some food shopping to get me away from the pc and some housework too - what an exciting Saturday!

After much toing and froing on facebook, it's been decided to cancel the run tomorrow due to the weather.  David and I would run in any weather but the planned run was along the cliffs in Brighton and potential gale force winds and rain were not everyone's cup of tea!  Best to be on the safe side.  David and I might head to Richmond Park instead as we haven't been there for ages and it's such a beautiful place to run.  No cliffs to fall off either!

I did hardCORE from memory as David was watching something on tv so I couldn't hog the living room again.  There's enough space behind the sofa so I just worked through the exercises there.  I've done it so many times, I could almost play Travis' words in my head from memory!

I think I'll still do Strength first thing tomorrow before our run, so it looks like an active Sunday.  Thank goodness - I haven't run since Tuesday and I'm feeling the need!

I did 10 minutes of meditation today too - 10 minutes feels good but I think 15 or 20 is probably more beneficial.  Not sure I'll ever get to 30 - maybe on round two!

No comments:

Post a Comment