Thursday 26 September 2013

Day 91 - Mixed day!

Bit of a weird day.  Had planned to get up and work while having breakfast, then go running in the middle of the day.  However, David returned early after his client didn't show up (the downside of our job - it happens sometimes). 

We ended up going to Clapham to run, earlier than planned.  I don't know - I just don't run so well if I've eaten.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that, if I was living in a natural environment, I would have to exercise first thing in order to get my food and water.  That seems to be how my body works best.  As it was, my right foot was niggly and we stopped early.

Cardio was enjoyable as usual though.  I did that as soon as I got back.  I then did pc work and threw in hardCORE somewhere in the afternoon (felt good because I hadn't done it in a while) and then headed out to clients.  Didn't get home until 10.30pm so dinner was late and bedtime was even later!

I did manage 14 minutes of meditation.  I say "manage", which implies it was difficult but in fact, it felt natural and very enjoyable.  I am learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment