Friday 13 September 2013

Day 78 - Vitality is back!

Ah, Vitality is back.  I couldn't remember what was in this one, apart from lots of back bends, but everything was familiar as I ran through it.

This class doesn't have as much flow as the other power yoga classes, but it still feels like a nice sequence.  There are interesting movements that get deep into your muscles but it's actually slightly slower paced and on the whole, there's less strength involved.  My back is more flexible compared to the last time I did this - I remember having to be a bit cautious whereas today, I felt I just had a bit more movement.

I had planned a run but didn't manage to fit it in.  I did hardCORE though which was a fun little 18 minutes as usual.  I don't think it will ever not be challenging!

No meditation again today.  I need to get back to this as my brain is starting to feel a little manic!  I have Mountain Pose and Pranayama, etc. tomorrow so that should feel good.  I'll also do a little run I think.

I really miss the Detox class!  When the programme ends, it'll be one of the first ones I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment