Monday 9 September 2013

Day 74 - Sunday Strength!

Had a lie in this morning and then hit my mat for Strength.

Nothing much to report.  It went quite well, I felt relatively strong.  I still can't manage all of the push-ups without modifying and that second elbow plank sequence remains too much of a challenge!

I watched the Grand Prix which was pretty boring.  It's more about more about the tyres, strategy and politics and less and less about driving ability and racing.  I also think it's disgraceful of fans to 'boo' competitors - very poor manners!  The Moto GP is far more exciting - proper racing and better sportsmanship.  Just my opinion :).

I had to do some work today too which took longer than I thought it would but that's fine.  I was analyzing and putting together a report on some client's running technique which is always interesting.

No meditation today - slapped wrist for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment