Monday 16 September 2013

Day 82 - It's getting cold!

Did Balance this morning which went quite well - on my left leg anyway.  My right foot is feeling a bit iffy so my balance was all off on my right leg.  No chance of the one leg up/arm balance thingy but I did manage to hold crow (crane?) pose, so that was good.  Really noticing that it was the hot weather that was making me sweat and feel like I was working hard - it's all so much easier now it's colder, although I prefer the heat. Autumn is coming upon us far too quickly for my liking!

Went for a swim after yoga.  Had to swim slower than I wanted as the lanes were busy.  So, towards the end when I had four lengths to go, I ventured into the fast lane.  There was only one swimmer in there doing breastroke so I thought he couldn't be going that fast.  I did my fastest and best crawl for one length and discovered that the leisurely breastroke-er was actually going at the same speed.  So I managed my remaining three lengths at 'break neck' speed (which obviously looked like snail's pace in reality) and got out the pool before I started to annoy the 'proper' fast swimmers.  A good swim though and I enjoyed pushing it at the end.

David and I had a bit of a strategy meeting about our company - sorely needed.  We have now re-focused so I've had some time well spent at the pc today.  Just done a spot of meditation (11 mins!) to give me a break and I'll keep going for another hour or so before doing hardCORE and calling it a day. 

And that's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment