Tuesday 3 September 2013

Day 69 - Out of sorts

I felt very out of sorts this morning.  I was glad it was just Mountain Pose on the agenda and it actually made me feel more aligned - I felt very wonky when I started.  Don't tell me I'm finally getting to grips with it?!

The rest of the day I felt exhausted for no reason - other than that it's almost "lady time" (as someone referred to it in the facebook group) and the weather was humid.  That always drains me for some reason.  I did a lot of proof reading on the pc which made me even more like a zombie and the brain fug only started to clear once I was traveling to my client this evening. 

Both cats threw up today and Bo had problems with her 'other end' again.  David has taken the scissors to the relevant area so that if and when there's a next time, it'll be easier to clean!  I think they just have fur balls - they seem happy in themselves otherwise. 

I'm not being very strict so far with the raw food detox, but I had fruit and nuts for breakfast, some raw veg and hummus for a snack and avocado salad this evening.  No booze either, so not a bad effort.  If I feel more myself tomorrow, I'll make sure I don't have any crisps (shared a bag with David earlier) or hot chocolate (drinking one now!).

'Gentle' yoga tomorrow which I'll do first thing and then I'll run later on - it's supposed to hit 27 degrees tomorrow AND Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment