Friday 11 October 2013

Day 107 - The eve of my 108 Sun Salutations and a spot of Yin

Just finished Yin on my second to last day of the programme!  I still can't relax into the poses like so many others seem to be able to do but I did it and that's the main thing.  It's getting a lot colder now so if I continue with Yin after the programme I'll have to put the heating on - I could feel an uncomfortable draught as I lay at the end trying to relax.  Cold!

Worked with a couple of clients today and on my article.  Tomorrow I will do more work but I will be doing my 108 Sun Salutations first thing, with maybe a bit of a warm up first.  It's gonna be tough!  Still not sure how I'll manage to run on Sunday, bearing in mind how sore my hamstrings were the day after the 72 SS's!

Off to read my book and chill.  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment