Monday 7 October 2013

Day 103 - Last Balance session!

Balance this morning.  Glad to say it went better than the last two balance sessions, so I was quite pleased with that.  My right leg was almost better than my left which was weird!  This was my last Balance class of the series and I didn't manage the leg up arm balance but I will keep working on it - it's one I want to conquer!

Went swimming straight afterwards.  My goggles have a habit of leaking so after four lengths worth of having my left eye filled with water, I borrowed David's spare ones and realized how uncomfortable I've been in my other ones!  David's spares (I have the same pair here at home) mist up, which is why we got new ones.  I've decided I prefer compromised vision rather than my head being squeezed and having my eyes filled with water!  Did the usual mile, felt pretty good.

Other than that, lots of pc/admin work today.  I have no idea how many emails I send in one day, but there are a LOT!  I've just finished my final hardCORE of the series too!  Feels very strange.

Just Cardio to go tomorrow before the 'juice feast' which, in fact, I won't be doing because I don't have a juicer.  I will go raw as much as possible though.  After Cardio, the last three days are all the gentle DVDs but I will be running and swimming in those days (although I won't push it).  I have no idea how I'll manage 108 Sun Salutations on Saturday!

Off to a client now :).

No comments:

Post a Comment