Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 105 - The running has it

Just come back from a delicious run.  The weather was quite autumnal - breezy, a bit of cloud and a bit of sun.  Not too cold.  Perfect.  I often wonder if I like yoga or running better - I have to say, I think running has the edge :).

I did Mountain Pose earlier this morning.  After several good sessions with this one, I can safely say that it is definitely beneficial for me.  I have to do Yin and Gentle this week, which I'm still on the fence with.  Hmm...

Lots of the facebook group began their round two yesterday.  I think for most of them, they've been continuing to practise yoga and do other types of exercise but they've missed the structure and the support that comes with doing it as a group.  I'm still undecided whether or not I'll do another round, but I suspect that after a break, I'll be ready to head into round 2.  Once again, we'll see!

I have only just eaten breakfast (at 3pm!) so I need to get some work done and have a shower before some clients late this evening.  My early client that I usually have on Wednesdays cancelled last night, so today won't be as long as my Wednesdays usually are.  So, it'll be breakfast at 3pm and then dinner at 10.45pm today.  It'll keep me going in my morning swim.

Planning to head out and find somewhere different to work tomorrow.  I hope to have completed my notes for an article I'm writing and then I'll find a nice, quiet coffee shop tomorrow to write it in.  

I'm already planning which DVDs I'm going to do immediately post 108.  I'm going to do a Rodney Yee one first (really hoping to see/feel lots of improvement there), a Shiva Rea one and then my old favourite, Detox!  Not all on the same day though!  Can't wait :).

No comments:

Post a Comment