Thursday 3 October 2013

Day 99 - hardCORE, I am coming for you...

I didn't struggle too much with the early rise this morning.  It certainly feels strange getting up and doing my whole yoga session when it's dark outside.  However, that didn't detract from my enjoyment of it.  I think that swimming and doing Cardio later in the day yesterday meant that I hadn't had time to stiffen up, so I felt quite loose, even from the beginning. 

Vitality isn't too demanding.  It's not one of those ones where you think, "Have I really got enough energy for this?"  It's just about right, so that you can feel you've worked in lots of different ways but that it was manageable. 

I had two clients afterwards this morning and grabbed breakfast in between.  Again, I've got lots of other things done working from my list and it always helps me feel more positive.  There's only one more thing on there, in fact, and that's hardCORE which I will do when I've finished this!

Spoke to someone today about yet another potential project.  It could be huge or nothing at all, but worth investigating.  It's on my list for tomorrow!

...as are Mountain Pose, Pranayama and Meditation, which I'll do first thing around 6am.  I then have two back to back clients which I've just realized I didn't think through - means I won't get to eat until around 1pm.  Ah well, tonight's dinner will see me through :).

HardCORE, I am coming for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment