Friday 12 July 2013

Day 16 - Short post, very tired!

I'm exhausted!  I did 'Cardio' this morning and then this evening decided to do a weights DVD for an hour, as well as the hardCORE I missed yesterday.  It's not really the physical exercise that's the issue though - I've been in front of the pc most of the day and that makes me feel so tired. 

Cardio went pretty well, although my hayfever means that my nose is a bit blocked sometimes so the breath flow could have been better.  I managed the series of ten though - woo hoo! 

I have clients in the morning so will probably do 'Strength' when I get back.  Need to make the most of the sunshine too - it's apparently going to be really hot tomorrow so looks like I'll be meeting a friend in the local park to catch up on some gossip and catch some rays too!  Need to dig out some sunscreen - haven't had to use any for about three years...

Shower, meditate, bed.  Looking forward to a lie-in on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment