Thursday 25 July 2013

Day 28 - Long way to go with Mountain Pose!

Ah, Mountain Pose.  Still haven't got to grips with this.  Today I tried to modify it a bit by just changing how I moved my arms slightly so that my shoulders felt safer.  I'd been up since 5am and into London and back so again, just standing still was quite uncomfortable - my feet were sore!  On the whole, it was better today though, so I think by the end of the programme I might have begun to enjoy it.

I also did Pranayama Meditation.  It took me a while to get into it - mainly because I felt guilty hogging the lounge and kept wondering if I should cut it short.  However, I did manage to sink into it and was able to sit upright - comfortably - for longer.  I couldn't choose just one 'person' or 'group' for the dedication today so I 'showered the light' between three - I hope they felt it!

Went swimming later on.  My neck is easing now so it felt quite good.  Lot's of people in the pool as it's school holidays but David and I managed to grab a lane and we have a system when we lane swim, so it worked out well. 

Didn't get home from my last client until 10.30pm and up at 4.50am tomorrow for 'Cross Train' :).

No comments:

Post a Comment