Thursday 4 July 2013

Day 8 - I've made the first week!

This will be a quick one!  It's 9.24pm, I've only just got home and need to eat, go to bed and get up early to do 'Cardio'.  Just done a slightly quick version of hardCORE - some is better than none!

So I've finished the first week!  I can't believe how much I've learned already.  The facebook group is like my new, extended family and they're all such a laugh - totally committed to the programme but still ready to have a joke which is great.  Some of the photos they're posting are really inspiring - those who've been doing the programme a while seem super strong and flexible.  Most of all though, they're still so keen.  They haven't got bored after a couple of weeks - just shows what an incredible programme it is.  And I'm not gushing - just stating a fact.  I've been in the fitness industry a long time and have numerous fitness videos (I said I'd been doing it a long time!) and DVDs so I feel pretty qualified to comment.  There is just something about this set of DVDs that is really powerful.  Travis's experience and knowledge of yoga is obviously vast, his teaching seems to be able to reach everyone in a positive way, the music and set are fantastic - it's just a great production all around.  However, at the core of it, there is also a real passion.  I truly believe this programme was constructed with the aim of helping people rather than for fame and fortune.  I challenge anyone to commit to this journey and not benefit from it mentally and physically.

I did 'Cross Train' for the second time this morning.  I do like this one - like Travis says, it has a little of everything.  I enjoyed it as much, if not more, than the first time around.

I'll meditate before I go to bed - doing the meditation at this time is helping me fall straight to sleep. 

The meeting went well today, I think.  Onwards and upwards :).

No comments:

Post a Comment