Monday 15 July 2013

Day 19 - Another short one!

I'm pleased to say that I really enjoyed 'Detox' this morning.  I still struggled a great deal with the triangle pose sequence, but used a yoga block and it was manageable.  I did detox first thing, followed by hours working at the pc.  I hate sitting for so long (although I love writing) but was pleased to get lots done.

I had clients this afternoon/evening and did hardCORE when I came back.  It went well - I find it much better to do separately so that I've had a chance to recover.  I increased the number of reps and held the plank sequence as long as Travis - woo hoo!

A note about hardCORE: it's not one that people tend to discuss in the facebook group.  It's sort of an add-on DVD that is just 18 minutes long, so very manageable.  I have to say that I'm quite fussy about core workouts, but I enjoy this one.  I think it's quite balanced and is challenging without being impossible.  There's so much demand on the core muscles in the other DVDs that anything harder would be too much.

More photos have been posted by facebook group members that continue to inspire me.  I'm really hoping to improve my flexibility with this programme and others are showing me that it's entirely possible.  It's a great little community!

'Vitality' tomorrow - I love Vitality.  I'll be up early to do it before meeting up with my sister in Central London.  Off to meditate now before bed :).

No comments:

Post a Comment