Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 20 - Congrats to the '72' graduates!

First of all, I'm so pleased for all those who completed their 72 Sun Salutations today - there were quite a few!  This is a bit of a milestone in the programme as it completes the second series of the three thirty six day segments of the full 108 (if that makes sense!).  Those who are at that stage report massive changes, both physically and mentally and many of them felt quite emotional completing their second third.  Such a great achievement.  It feels a long way off for me but the programme is going so fast, it'll be upon me quicker than I expect!

I was up fairly early to do 'Vitality' this morning.  I do like this one, although my spine needs a little coaxing with all that bending backwards.  I wasn't really feeling up for it when I first got on the mat, but as seems to be the case almost all the time, the more I flowed, the more I began to appreciate moving.  By the end I was all ready to go into London and meet up with my sister.

We were shopping for my mum.  We're terrible at making decisions and the hours flew by as we deliberated over what to buy her.  It wasn't a hugely successful trip but we have made progress!  We did soooo much walking (most of it barefoot for me) so we're tired.  My sister is sleeping on the sofa right now before she has to travel two hours home. 

I'll be up at 5am to go to my client so I won't do Mountain Pose and Pranayama Meditation until I get home.  Let's see if I can get to grips with MP this time - everyone else seems to love it but it doesn't yet suit my dodgy shoulders.  Hope to get a swim in tomorrow too - might even brave the outdoor pool soon if this weather keeps up!  It is beautiful - long may it last!

No comments:

Post a Comment