Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 42 - Cardio hits the spot as usual :)

My early client cancelled this morning so I had a bit of a lie-in then headed to my mat for 'Cardio'.  I do like this one - it has such a great combination of heart rate-raising flow and chilled out stretches, all in an hour.  I feel quite restful at the end.  I kind of got in the zone with the series of ten after about number four.  I can't decide whether or not I'm glad or disappointed that Travis misses one of the series - we jump from one to three, which I was quite grateful for at the beginning but now I feel a little cheated! Not that it's not still tough though!

The rest of my day was a little challenging but I won't go into details.  The bottom line is: I have food, water, a roof over my head and, above all, my 12 Ultimate Yogi DVDs.  I'm a lucky girl!

So, Mountain Pose and Pranyamama Meditation tomorrow.  I'm going to try this in the evening and make sure David's out doing something so that he doesn't see me in floods of tears as per usual with the meditation.  Not that he'd bat an eyelid, but those are private moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment