Monday 26 August 2013

Day 60 - Too much sitting down!

Had another lie-in this morning and then headed to my mat for 'Flexibility'.  It actually went quite well today and this was due to my mental approach rather than the fact that I'd suddenly become very bendy.  I took it gradually and was just in a place where I was happy to move at the same speed as Travis.  I still found the floorwork virtually impossible but I was cool with that.

The rest of the day was spent stuck at the pc which I was not happy about - it was lovely outside.  I half watched the Grand Prix but it was pretty boring.  It's less and less about the drivers these days and more about technology and strategy.  Still, those guys are skillful and most of them very fit.  Jenson Button does triathlons in between races - gotta respect that.

I did hardCORE when I got back from my client and then chilled out.  Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK tomorrow and sunshine forecast.  Got lots of work to do but life's too short - I will be going outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment