Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day 47 - Exhausted!

I had planned to swim today but I so needed a day off exercise!  Of course, I did Gentle which went better than last time, although my muscles and joints still feel a bit vulnerable afterwards, even though I don't push the stretches at all.  I'm still not convinced that a static style of stretching is beneficial for me - I find that I make greater gains in flexibility moving through the flows. 

I did some meditation later in the evening as my client cancelled.  It went well and I think if I'm as diligent with it as I am with the more physical side of practice, I'll really reap the benefits.

We went to look at a different swimming pool today.  It's a bit closer, twice the length and is for swimmers (rather than people who want to stand and chat or kids who want to splash about).  It's also cheaper!  Really looking forward to trying it out on Wednesday :).

Ate a bit better today after a fairly toxic weekend and felt better for it - surprise, surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment