Saturday 17 August 2013

Day 51- No fresh legs here

 My balance was so-so this morning.  I do like this DVD though and feel that there's a lot of strength and flexibility in it too.  It's a fun one.  I wonder if I'll ever stop laughing as I fall flat on my face in that kind of plank/knee up pose and start being able to do it properly in a serene way instead.  Can't see it somehow.

I have two comments about this DVD that I notice each time I do it.  One is when Travis asks you to move onto your "fresh leg".  What fresh leg?  It's still reeling from the previous set of muscle-burning balances! My legs may start fresh but they're pretty much knackered after about the first fifteen minutes.

The other comment is about the dancer pose when he talks about you "standing on a dwarf".  What the...?  I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about - either I'm missing something or he forgot for split second to be politically correct.  All his other imagery and philosophical comments really make sense to me but I'm sorry, I'm lost on this one!

I managed hardCORE later on as well as clients and some work.  I also did ten minutes of meditation, which isn't a lot but my main priority is to do some every day at the moment which, so far, is working.

My client has cancelled her morning session so I get a lie-in.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment