Friday 30 August 2013

Day 64 - Being grateful

I decided to split MP and Pranayama Meditation into two separate sessions today.  So, I did MP when I got up and then went for a run.  MP went as well as can be expected - still feels awkward for my shoulders, nothing new!

Just before my run, I had a phone call from the garage saying that there was an unexpected problem with my car and it's going to cost more than they thought.  Hmmm. 

So, felt sorry for myself on my run but as usual, the Universe told me to suck it up.  I ran past a man in a wheelchair waiting for a bus.  He had no legs.  Ok, perhaps my problems aren't so bad.  I am lucky and so grateful that I have my legs and that I can run. 

I did Pranayama later on before my evening client.  I sat up for the Pranayama but ended up laying down for the meditation.  Never a good idea - I was dozing off for most of it so there was no enrichment of my mind going on unfortunately.  Ah well.  I kind of meditated during my run and in MP so I'm hoping that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment