Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day 62 - Second to last 'Detox' :(

Early rise this morning.  Almost bailed but I just know I get the best from my yoga early in the morning - and it was 'Detox', one of my faves, so I dragged myself to my mat.  I'm a bit gutted actually because I've realized that I only have one more 'Detox' DVD session to go because it's not included in the final phase.  I do get to do 'Vitality' again which I like.  It's a shame Mountain Pose couldn't be substituted with Detox, but I'm trying to stick to the programme and should probably try and make my peace with MP!

Detox was lovely as usual.  I just can't get enough of this one.  However rubbish/tired/stiff, etc. I feel, I always feel 'healed' by the end and full of energy.

I worked with a client and then did some emailing/phone calls before we headed to Clapham Common to teach two runners.  They were nutritionists and eat raw food only so we had a lots of interesting discussions as well as working on their running form in the sunshine.  Time got away from us but a very well spent afternoon. 

Did a bit more half-hearted work at the pc before doing a record fifteen minutes of meditation!  Then I fell asleep for fifteen minutes (I was so chilled) before David woke me getting ready for a client so I did hardCORE as well.

Time to do some reading.  My copy of 'The Bhagavad Gita' arrived this morning so I may read the introduction, although I do like a bit of escapism and have just started a good novel.  We'll see.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment