Monday 19 August 2013

Day 54 - Half way!

So, I'm half way through the programme!  It's gone pretty quickly - very quickly, in fact.  That's what happens when you're having fun!

I went swimming this morning after my early client.  The pool was quite busy to start with and we all kept getting bunched up behind a slow swimmer but once she got out, we did some swift lengths which felt good.  The sun shines through the windows and hits the water beautifully, plus it's much cleaner than the pool we used to go to so it's a really nice feeling as you swim.  You could almost pretend you're in a hot country in the sea :).

I did quite a lot of work again at the pc so felt stiff coming to 'Gentle' later on.  I find it difficult to just stretch - I really get on much better with yoga that flows.  This is a nice calm practice though and I eventually begin to feel looser, particularly as we get to the floor stretches.  I did my meditation at the end and managed ten minutes which was ok.  I tried staring at a candle but my contact lenses just went dry and stuck to my eyeballs so I guess that method is not for me!

My client has asked if we can start early tomorrow so I'll need to be on my mat by 6.20am for 'Detox'.  One of my favourites, so that's cool.  I heard from my mala bead people (after sending them another email).  They said my wrist mala is ready for dispatch so I might finally get it this week!

Lots of folks finishing the 108 soon so all the best to them - look forward to hearing the summaries of their journeys which are always so inspiring.  Off to do some reading - namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment