Wednesday 28 August 2013

Day 63 - Got lost in the Cardio flow

Up early and into London but got a text from my client who'd woken up ill, so I came home again!  I was so tired I went back to bed for a bit - hadn't had a great night's sleep.

Cardio was fun as usual.  I seemed to lose time for some reason though and kept doing the sequence wrong on my left side - how weird.  I obviously wasn't properly in the zone! 

I then spent most of the day working at the pc.  I hate that.  Bodies are designed to move!  I do get up and move around but it's not the same as getting outside.  I was planning on a walk but there was just too much work to do and David and I are still sharing transport so timings are tight with clients.  I should be getting my car back on Friday - I do NOT want to see the bill!

Hmmm, Mountain Pose tomorrow.  I think I'll do it early and then go for a run.  I have loads more computer work to do but the end is in sight thank goodness.  Think I'll do a bit of reading now...

I started reading The Bhagavad Gita this morning.  I think it's going to be interesting but I find it quite hard-going so I think I'll be reading it in small stints.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment