Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 35 - Beautiful run and Yin

Up at 5am again today and into London.  I was pretty tired, but I did a stretch session with my client and was doing a lot of demos which actually made me feel more awake. 

The rain had just finished when I headed out for a run and it was that lovely, calm, fresh feeling there is after a burst of rain.  I couldn't get enough of it!  I only ran for half an hour though because I had an hour of 'Yin' to do and hey - there are other things that need doing on a daily basis besides exercise!

I was tired again by the time I'd laid out my mat for Yin and I'm not sure how but I managed to fall asleep in seated wide angle pose!  I was between sleep and wakefulness for most of the DVD actually which was pretty torturous - I was desperate to just lie down and sleep there and then.  I eventually fell asleep briefly at the end during relaxation and had a weird dream about Travis teaching the group a new movement, flapping his arms in a balletic way as though he was gently trying to take off.  Very strange.

I had a little nap later in the day but managed to get lots of work done too as well as seeing more clients in the evening.  I didn't get home until after 10.30pm and still had to eat, so bed time will be after midnight!

Back up at 5.30am for my 36 Sun Salutations - a little milestone for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment