Saturday 24 August 2013

Day 58 - Balance :)

Up early for 'Balance' today.  I felt quite awake but I sometimes wonder if my  balance is better when I'm tired.  I think when you're alert you focus too much.

It was pretty good today though - as usual I could've cooked eggs on my fired up calf muscles, although it was only really my weaker right leg that struggled.  I do love this class - it feels like you're actually in it, there's such a great atmosphere going on with the participants and Travis in the DVD.

I still think it's quite mean to have that long boat (?) pose at the end and then schedule hardCORE in on the same day, but I managed both and my abs are just getting stronger and stronger.  I can also see myself at some point being able to do the arm balance with one leg out behind.  I almost did it on my right side today but can't get back to Downwards Dog without falling on my face first.  That will take a LONG time to master!

I also did ten minutes of meditation - finding  it difficult to break that ten minute barrier most days, but it'll come.

I felt so much better today than yesterday.  I think it was the weather!  Lovely and sunny in the morning and stayed dry for most of it. 

My Saturday morning client is on holiday so I get a lie-in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment