Friday 30 August 2013

Day 65 - Best Balance yet!

On my mat by 6.30am for 'Balance'.  It was my best Balance session yet.  I managed to get through the whole airplane/eagle series without having to rest my burning calf muscles.  Also, hardly any falling over!  AND I almost did that bent knee up balance (only on one side though).

I do find that when Travis says things about falling over, that's when I fall over.  The power of words eh?

I found that my focus was good today.  I can confirm that I am less balanced when I'm more alert.  Last week, I was aware of the people on the screen and they kept distracting me whereas today, it was as though I could zone them out.  I wasn't tired particularly but my mind just felt more calm.

I've just finished hardCORE which I found particularly tough - probably because I haven't eaten much today.  I'm hoping to do meditation before I go out and meet a friend for a good Friday evening catch up over some beers.  My Saturday morning client is still on holiday so lie-in too :).

Our laptop died completely last night.  A few weeks ago the screen blew up but David found an old monitor and connected it with the keyboard.  The whole thing has given up now though - great timing as we were on the brink of publishing the latest issue of our magazine.  We can't use this pc to finish it because it's been put together under a different version of word so there are compatibility issues.  I really do, on the whole, dislike technology.  Can it please slow down so that updates are not needed every five minutes?

Meditation required.  I shall do that before I go out and then float to the pub in the evening sunshine :).

No comments:

Post a Comment