Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 43 - Showered lots of golden light and love :)

I managed 7 minutes of meditation last night before going to sleep.  During this, I sent out positive thoughts to someone who needed them today and received a text with very good news from her, so I'm very pleased!

I decided to do 'Mountain Pose' and 'Pranayama Meditation' later in the day today and went for a half hour run beforehand.  My running continues to feel a lot smoother which feels so good and MP probably went the best it ever has (which is still not great, but definitely an improvement!).  My shoulders felt a little more comfortable and I felt a bit more in the zone.  My feet, although I'd just run barefoot, felt ok with the half hour of standing.  I followed MP with the Pranayama and Meditation which was fine.  I've noticed that my left nostril is always slightly blocked - I wonder why?!  I showered some 'golden light' onto some friends that need it.  Of course I have no idea if it helps in any way whatsoever, but I like to think so!  What's to lose eh?

Did a short, intense session on the pc which meant I got a bit more work done than I thought I would.  I have a busy day with clients tomorrow so will have a laugh with 'Balance' first thing.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment