Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 56 - Congrats to the new 108 graduates!

I did not want to get up this morning!  Usually 5am is quite a good time for me (easier than 6am for some reason) but not today!  However, heading to the train station, the sky was beautifully blue with just a few little tufts of fluffy clouds.  My favourite kind of sky.

I was starving when I got home but did 'Cardio' first.  It went fine, although I had a twingy knee.  Figured out later on how to get rid of it and did an early evening run in the sun which was good but very hot!  Today I also found out how much it's going to cost just to get the rust sorted out on the bottom of my car.  The news was not good!  No more on that or I'll lose my yogic calm (again)...

Oh, yesterday my wrist mala finally arrived.  It's so pretty :).  I chose the beads for what they represent but I'm glad to say they match quite well too!  They are from Tibetan Mala Shop and a percentage of the proceeds goes to Tibetan refugees which is cool.

I've got quite a busy day tomorrow so contemplating doing Mountain Pose and Pranayama Meditation at 5am.  Hmmm, we'll see...

Big congrats to all who've finished the 108 today - there are quite a few!  Some fabulous posts in the facebook group which will no doubt inspire many more people to start their own journey.  It's life changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment