Saturday 17 August 2013

Day 52 - 'Strength' on my scuzzy mat

I went to see a friend for coffee this morning which was lovely - a bit of girlie gossip over a frappuccino is the best.

I did some work when I got back and had something to eat, then David and I went for a quick run before I headed to my mat.  'Strength' was hard today and my back felt slightly out of alignment so was twinging now and again.  Nevertheless, I took it one step at a time and made it through.  I used chalk dust again to stop slipping - that stuff really works!  I do need a new mat though - now that I've washed it, it's still really scuzzy but has no grip at all.  Not good when you're legs are out wide - I'm not ready for sliding into the splits just yet.

I must admit, I'm finding it pretty hard to keep up with all the posts, stories and inspirational nuggets on the facebook group.  I need to get more organized with that.  I was looking at them on the train today and I've missed some really good ones over the last few days. 

However, catching up must wait because I really should do my meditation before I eat.  I never feel like meditating on a full stomach and we'll be having pizza later coz it's Saturday :).

Signing off...namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment